The Triaster User Group meets twice a year and is hosted at customer sites around the UK. These meetings are a great way to meet up and network with other customers as well as get more involved in the development process for the Triaster solution.
What does a typical User Group meeting involve?
A typical meeting held over one day usually includes the following:
- A presentation from the host of their experience implementing and rolling-out the Triaster solution
- New product feature requests and subsequent prioritisation workshop
- Other workshops as requested by the group
Triaster representatives attend by invitation only usually to demonstrate new product features and run specifically requested functionality workshops.
This is a free event for all Triaster customers, and includes lunch!
User Group Executive
The User Group executive comprises of;
- The Chair position is currently held by Linda Spinks, University of Cambridge
- The Treasurer position is held by Jo Dolton, Triaster Ltd
- The Secretary position is held by Julie Savage, 3663
The general contact email for the User Group is: firstname.lastname@example.org or join the Customer Forum.
Next User Group Meeting
The group are always on the lookout for alternative customer venues to host the meetings, so if you have a meeting room available for a day please let the user group know e-mail: email@example.com.