What Does the Case Study Cover?
This four page case study focuses on:
- The implementation of National Oilwell Varco’s HSE and Business Process Management system
- Explains how process mapping has helped to identify gaps in their business processes
- How they became more efficient and cost effective.
How Will This Benefit You?
This case study is an essential read if you are considering implementing a process mapping and improvement initiative in your organisation and are facing the following challenges:
- ‘We need a one-stop-shop for all our business processes and documentation that can be accessed by all employees’
- ‘We have multiple sites and need one standard way of doing things across all areas’
- ‘We need to identify gaps in our business processes so we can begin to improve’
- ‘We are implementing a global ERP system. How can we best support and prepare for this?’